Probably Payoneer is one of the most liked platforms that every Freelancer, Affiliate Marketer, and Blogger love to use. Apart from that, Payoneer helps companies use Payoneer as a payout method and thus helps them to release payments to their customers and partners via Payoneer.
Now in today’s article, we’ll learn how to deposit money in Payoneer account if in case you’re a beginner and just have signed up for Payoneer. However, if you still don’t have any Payoneer account, you just need to get one Payoneer account and by using our Payoneer Bonus Link, you’ll be able to earn free $35 Payoneer Sign Up Bonus instead of the $25 regular bonus.
So let’s jump over to the topic.
Quick To Go
- How to Deposit Money In Payoneer Account?
- Method #1: Deposit Money In Payoneer From Affiliate Programs
- Method #2: Deposit Money In Payoneer From Freelancing Platforms
- Method #3: Request Money From Other Payoneer Account Holder
- Method #4: Deposit Money Using Global Payment Service by Payoneer
- Method #5: Earn Money By Referring Users to Payoneer Via the Refer A Friendly Program
- Share this:
How to Deposit Money In Payoneer Account?
Basically, there out are different ways & methods that you can use to deposit money in Payoneer and what are they? We’ll just learn here.
Method #1: Deposit Money In Payoneer From Affiliate Programs
Payoneer has been working with countless affiliate programs out there and almost every affiliate program and the network is using Payoneer as a payout method. If you are working with any of the affiliate programs, just make sure to know if the platform is accepting Payoneer as a payout method and if so, you can easily just deposit your money from the affiliate program into your Payoneer account very easily.
Now there are quite a bit affiliate programs that we know about and so you can withdraw your funds from. Let’s get know to what those affiliate programs are which we can use to get paid by via Payoneer.
Affiliate Programs that let you Deposit Money In Payoneer:
- Envato Marketplace
- Payoneer Affiliate Program
- Fiverr Affiliate Program
- RevenueHits Referral Program
- PropellerAds Referral Program
- InfoLinks Referral Program
- SeoClerks Affiliate Program
- Amazon Associates
Apart from this list, Payoneer is accepting much more affiliate programs than we know so you better check out the platform and affiliate program which you’re working with that whether or not if it’s accepting Payoneer as a payout method.
Method #2: Deposit Money In Payoneer From Freelancing Platforms
Payoneer is probably one of the platforms that came into existence just to help out Freelancers and maybe this is the reason why Freelancers love using Payoneer for withdrawing their funds & earnings from Freelancing platforms.
Why Freelancers love to use Payoneer, here we’ll know that:
- It’s quite easier to withdraw funds from Freelancing sites.
- Payoneer charges very competitive fees while withdrawing funds from Freelancing sites.
- Payoneer offers a Payoneer MasterCard which lets account holders make online shopping & purchases or withdraw their funds at ATMs across the world.
- Why most of the Freelancers love Payoneer is that it lets account holders directly deposit funds from Payoneer account into Local Bank Accounts across the world.
- Payoneer doesn’t have very restricted rules as long as you’re following its basic ToS.
There out are quite a lot of Freelancing sites & Platforms which Freelancers can withdraw their funds via Payoneer. Here’re some of the names that we can list here.
Freelancing Sites Which Allow Funds Withdrawal Via Payoneer
- Amazon Affiliate Program
Method #3: Request Money From Other Payoneer Account Holder
The third method that we have is to request money from another Payoneer account holder and this is quite easier. Payoneer allows you to request and receive money from another Payoneer account holder at no cost at all on both sides. Neither you’ll need to pay the fee nor the sender will be charged any fee.
Now there are two (2) ways that you can use to request funds from another Payoneer account holder. Let’s learn both methods here.
How to Request Money From Another Payoneer Account Holder?
There are two ways that you can use to request money from another account holder.
Method #1: Use the “Request a Payment” option available in your Payoneer account dashboard
Just follow these steps to request a payment from another account holder.
- Go to Payoneer.com and log into your account.
- Under the Receive menu, click on “Request a Payment“.
- On the next page, click on “Add New Payer“.
- Now Enter the Payer’s Details & click “Next“.
- Now enter the Payment amount, choose Currency, Enter Description, Choose Due Date and then click “Next“.
- In the next step, Just review the details and click on “Request Payment“.
- Once the request is sent, the Sender will receive the Payment Request and will pay either via the Payoneer Balance or any Credit or Debit Card.
Method #2: Use the “Payoneer PayNow” feature to Receive Money Directly From Sender
The second method that we have is to use the Payoneer PayNow feature and if you need to receive money from any Payoneer account holder, you just will need to send this link to the sender and he will then just need to enter your Payoneer email in there and the amount and send you the money straight away even without using the “Request a Payment” option.
By using this Method #2, you won’t need to wait a lot of time for the money to reach your account. Once the payment is sent by the Sender, you’ll receive it as soon as Payoneer confirms the transaction which normally takes 1 hour to 5 hours or more.
Method #4: Deposit Money Using Global Payment Service by Payoneer
The 4th way that we have is to receive money from US Companies & US Bank Accounts. Payoneer gives users US Bank Account details so you can use to receive funds from US Companies & US Bank Accounts.
In order to deposit money from US Companies & Banks, a user will need to have Global Bank Accounts and that’s what Payoneer is providing us.
You can find the Global Bank Account Details under the “Receive” menu by clicking on the “Global Payment Service“.
Method #5: Earn Money By Referring Users to Payoneer Via the Refer A Friendly Program
Now the final method that we have which we can use to deposit money into our Payoneer account is to earn via the Payoneer Refer a Friend program. It’s the best way out there to make money and get your funds transferred directly to your Payoneer account and then you can either withdraw at ATMs or just directly transfer to your local bank accounts across the world.
What is The Payoneer Refer a Friend Program?
The Payoneer Refer A Friend (RAF) is a great way to make money with Payoneer by just referring new users to Payoneer. If you have a Payoneer account then you can easily join the Refer A Friend by Payoneer and start referring users to Payoneer right away. With PAF, you will earn $25 flat bonus for each referral & user that you’ll refer to Payoneer using your unique referral link founded under the RAF page in your Payoneer account.
Apart from Payoneer Refer A Friend (PAF), you’ll find that Payoneer is offering its amazing Affiliate Program which lets affiliates make thousands of money each month with higher CPA & Bonus while referring new users to Payoneer. We have a detailed Payoneer Affiliate Guide For 2019 which you should check out here on our blog.