Are you working on Fiverr.com? Have you earned enough money from freelancing & selling gigs on the Fiverr platform? And now you want to find a way to get your earnings to your Payoneer account from Fiverr?
If yes, then today I’m going to guide you step by step in this post on how to withdraw money from Fiverr to a Payoneer account and you’ll also learn about how much fees you’ll have to pay to Payoneer upon the payment withdrawal.
So before we get started, let me tell you that there are thousands of marketplaces & companies out there that accept Payoneer as a payout method which means you can easily get paid by those marketplaces & companies at quite affordable fees via Payoneer. Not only that but fortunately Payoneer does work in almost 200+ countries including those where PayPal is not working and accepted.
So that being said, let me first tell you what payment withdrawal methods are accepted by Fiverr that you can use to withdraw your funds easily.
Popular Methods To Withdraw Money From Fiverr
At the time of writing this blog post, Fiverr currently accepts three major withdrawal methods which are listed below for your guidance.
- Withdrawal through PayPal
- Withdrawal through Payoneer branded Fiverr ATM Card
- Withdrawal through Payoneer Bank Transfer (We’ll learn about this step here in this post)
So this means if you have any of the above-listed payment methods available, you can easily withdraw money from Fiverr and here we’ll start with Withdrawal through Payoneerso we’ll learn here how we can withdraw our payments & earnings right from Fiverr via our Payoneer account.
How to Withdraw money from Fiverr via Payoneer?
All you need to do is simply follow these steps to add Payoneer as a payout & withdrawal method to your Fiverr account.
Step 1: The first step you need to take is to log into your Fiverr account but before you proceed with this step, make sure you have available balance/money for withdrawal. To check if you have any available or pending balance in your Fiverr account, simply follow these steps.
- Log into your Fiverr account.
- Under the Selling tab, click on Earnings.
- And in the Earnings tab, you’ll see how much money you have earned, how much money is still pending clearance & how much of your earnings are approved & available for withdrawal.
If you have available money for withdrawal then let’s proceed to the next level!
Step 2: Next you need to have a Payoneer Account. If you don’t have an account with Payoneer, you can sign up with it by clicking here (You earn a free $35 Sign UP bonus) or reading our guide on How to Sign Up for Payoneer In 2023.
Once you have created a verified Payoneer account or you already have one then just follow the below steps to know how you can link your Payoneer account with your Fiverr account.
In order to link your Payoneer account with Fiverr and start withdrawing money, just follow these steps.
- Log into your Fiverr.com account.
- Go to the Earnings page found under the Selling tab.
- Click on the Bank Transfer option to go to the Payoneer website & then log into your Payoneer account and allow Payoneer to add Fiverr as your funding source to withdraw funds from Fiverr to your Payoneer account.
- Once you have linked your Fiverr account with Payoneer, you’ll be able to easily request your payment withdrawal through Payoneer.
Once you have added Fiverr as a funding source to your Payoneer account, you’ll see Fiverr on your Payoneer’s Funding source page. To check if you have successfully added Fiverr as a funding source then follow these steps.
- Log into your Payoneer account.
- Under the ‘Activity’ tab in your Payoneer account, click on “Funding Sources”.
- Check if you have Fiverr listed in the Funding Sources and if Fiverr is listed then that means you have added & linked Fiverr with your Payoneer account and now you can easily receive & withdraw payments from Fiverr to your Payoneer account.
Step 3: Once your Fiverr is linked with Payoneer successfully then now you can get paid by Fiverr so all you need to do is follow the following steps to withdraw money from Fiverr to your Payoneer account.
- Log into your Fiverr.com account.
- Go to the Earnings page found under the Selling menu.
- Make sure you have at least $50 available for withdrawal as the minimum withdrawal limit for Payoneer is $50. If you have $50 or more than it then just click on the Payoneer Bank Transfer option to request payment withdrawal from Fiverr.
- Once your request is successfully submitted, Fiverr will review your money transfer status and will send you payments to your Payoneer account shortly.
So this way you can easily withdraw & get paid by Fiverr via Payoneer.
I hope this step-by-step guide helped you. In case you have any issues while following the steps above or you have any questions about this guide then don’t forget to leave your comments & queries below and shortly I’ll get back to you soon.