Payoneer is the leading Online Payment Solution for freelancers, bloggers, Affiliates & Business owners but the question is Am I Safe With Payoneer? is Payoneer Scam or legit? so in the same article, I’m going to share a review of Payoneer with much evidence that how you & your money will be safe with it.
As we always say that Payoneer is the leading Online Payment Solution so that’s the reason why you would like to create an account with it. If you’re worried about your Money & Your Bank account details then read this review below.
Quick To Go
My Own Experience With Payoneer
I’ve been using Payoneer MasterCard in my country & I’ve loaded & withdrawn more than $1000 from my account using ATMs & I didn’t have face any problem or glitch either with the ATM or with the MasterCard which Payoneer has issued to me. I’ve been loading my Payoneer account from the following networks & the process is too simple & I never faced any problem either while paying them or withdrawing my earning from them.
In the situation till now, I’m happy with it as I didn’t face any issue or lost my money. I safely fund my account & withdraw it using ATMs.
Payoneer Fees & Charges
Payoneer is a low-cost service that provides you send & receive your money at the lowest fees without any hidden charges. Please read the following table to understand how much they will charge you if you make the following type of payment.
- Payment directly to another Payoneer Account Holder is free either you make payment to them or they make payment to you. It’s free of cost & there are no hidden charges for this service.
- If you’re using Global Payment Service to receive payment in different currencies then receiving payment in the following currencies EUR, GBP, JPY, CNY is free while USD will charge you $1.
- There are two methods for Request a Payment. log into your account & click on Request a payment under Receive menu. If your customer/client or business is choosing Credit Cards (MasterCard or Visa Card) then the fee will be 3% for all currencies. If your customer/client or business is choosing eCheck then the fee will be 1%.
- If you’re receiving payment from your affiliates or other marketplaces then the fee is set by them.
Is Payoneer Secure?
Payoneer clearly mentions everything on their Security Center page that how they take their customers’ security so seriously to protects their accounts with very care.
They clearly mention that your secret & personal information is protected from hackers & frauds and from inside the Payoneer team. Every time when your account details are updated or Password/Email is changed, you’ll be notified about it. If you did it then you can ignore the email or otherwise you can directly contact their Support Care.
They are improving & spending time on Security technology as it’s one of the critical issues for them. There is no issue we face so far with it but if you see anything please comment below to let other readers know about it.
- Prepaid Debit MasterCard.
- Local banks Withdrawal.
- Wire Transfers.
- Direct Payment from One Account holder to Another.
- Payoneer Integrated with more than 2000 marketplaces that pay through it.
Easy To Use Account
Payoneer account is very simple. You can manage, transfer & receive money & even earn commission without any hurdle. You don’t need to follow & watch videos to understand the basic layout & options but if still, you don’t have any idea, Payoneer has put hundreds of guides & articles, as well as they have launched their own Forum in which you can easily ask for support.
How Long Does It Take To Recieve Payments?
The payment you receive usually takes 2 to 3 days to transferred to your account if you have received & confirmed the confirmation email from the Marketplace. If the days are passed away & you didn’t receive your payment yet then contact their customer care & they will assist you further.
Payoneer has a dedicated community in which users can easily & freely discuss their issues but still, Payoneer providing many ways to contact them via the following contact details.
- Community Forum Support.
- Live Chat Support.
- Email Support.
- Live Call Support.
Hope this review helps you know & understand better. If you wish to share your own reviews about Payoneer then you’re highly encouraged to leave your reviews below in the comments.