Did you know that Payoneer also supports Local Bank Accounts withdrawal?
Adding local bank account in Payoneer might be the best solution for all of your payments which you can easily transfer your money & payment right from your Payoneer account to your Local bank account without any fees. Conversion fees may be applied.
If you have your verified local bank account, then in the below post you will learn how to add your local bank account in your Payoneer account for free without any fees & hidden charges.
Adding Local Bank Account in Payoneer:
Before you start following these steps, you need to keep in mind some points.
- A bank account you add must be Yours & can be operated & managed by YOU ALONE!
- You can add up to 2 local bank accounts in your Payoneer account.
- Your local bank account must be validated by your Local Bank before you add it in Payoneer!
Now please follow the below easy procedure.
1. Log into your Payoneer Account.
2. Click ‘Bank Accounts’ Under ‘Settings’ Menu
3. Click ‘Add New Bank Account’
4. Enter Your Local Bank Account Details & Submit it
5. You will receive Verification Email in just 3 Business Days
a verification email about your local bank account will be sent to you which will let you know about the status of your submission.
I hope you can now easily add a local bank account in your Payoneer verified account. If you have any question regarding the process or there any difficulty then please let me know in the comments below.