Receiving & making payments through Payoneer is easy, simple & very cost-effective. In this post, I’m going to share with you a detailed guide on how you can receive or make payments to your clients worldwide.
Payoneer is basically one of the best Paypal alternatives (Also Offering a $25 Sign Up Bonus) & online payment transferring solution for affiliates, bloggers, freelancers & for business owners. Payoneer is a low-cost company but they have another super appreciable feature that allows making payment or/and requesting payment from other Payoneer account holders free of cost as well as from online marketplaces that support Payoneer as a payout method. In order to learn the steps, you’ll need to get a Payoneer account. If you have already got an account & MasterCard, then follow the below steps. For more info about Payoneer, Please read its FAQs post here.
How To Receive/Request Payments?
- First of all, log into your Payoneer account.
- Under the “Receive” menu, click on “Request a Payment“.
- Under “Payment Details“, fill in the form with accurate details & click on Send.
- An email regarding your payment request on your behalf will be sent to the company or client & the company or client will then be able to send your payment to you.
Note: If your company or client doesn’t have a Payoneer account then still, he or the company will receive the email to pay you the money either by creating a new Payoneer account, paying through Credit Card (Visa Card, MasterCard) or Local Bank Transfers.
How To Make Payments Through Payoneer?
If you want to make payments to other users, clients, or companies then please follow the below simple steps on making payments through a Payoneer account.
- First of all, Log into your Payoneer account.
- Under the “Pay” menu, click on “Make A Payment“.
- Enter the Recipient’s Email, Amount & type other details & lastly, click “Next“.
- Now, follow all the steps & you’ll be able to make payments easily and free of cost.
Hope this small guide helped you. Please share your ideas, comments, and experience with Payoneer in the comments form below. Also, You can leave a review about Payoneer Here.